Welcome!

My photo
At AR Cleaning Services our commitment is to ensure the best possible experience for every customer by providing a high quality, professional cleaning service. Our customers are always our number one priority. Please take a moment to browse through our site to learn more about our company and what we can offer you or your company. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call us at 310-654-9147, We look forward to hearing from you.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

* . * . * . FaQ's: . * . * . *

* . * . * . FaQ's: . * . * . *


How Do You Pronounce Your Name?
Ah-Key-Lah

Do You Require A Deposit?
Yes. A 50% deposit is required to hold the date. The remaining balance is to be paid at least one week before the scheduled event.

Do You Accept Credit Cards?
Yes. I accept credit card payments thru pay pal, and a 2.9% transaction fee will be applied. I also accept cash and money orders made payable to "Aqeela Rasheed"

Do You Travel?
Yes. I love to travel to new venues and locations. Long drives may require travel fee.

What Type Of Camera Do You Use?
I photograph with a pair of Nikon L110's, A Cannon Rebel 3Ti, and an assortment of lenses.

Are You Licensed And Insured?
Yes. I am fully licensed and insured.

How Long For Images?
You can view/review images in as little as two days. You can also order additional prints online.

Where Will Our Sessions Take Place?
We can discuss what you are looking for in your session, and from there, we will narrow down a location which will best meet your interest. It may be in an open field, a park, your home, etc...

Be sure to email me at: questions@ur-images.com for valuable information regarding my services, FaQ's, and pricing, or with any questions or comments that you may have. Please provide as much information as possible, including any other details that you think may be helpful for me (eg: date, locations) I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment